New Release Includes Updated User Interface, Advanced Reporting Functionality and Improved IT Administrator Functionality
- Reinforcing its commitment to helping customers maximize the value of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications, Oracle today announced a new release of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools.
- The underlying technology for the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications suite, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 includes a dramatically redesigned user interface (UI).
- The new release also delivers enhanced management capabilities, which help lower the cost of ownership, and expanded choice for the underlying technology infrastructure.
Improved Usability and Management Functionality for Users and IT Administrators
- Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that combines business value, standards-based technology, and deep industry experience into a business solution with a low total cost of ownership. It is also the first complete ERP solution to offer full support on the iPad.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools help customers maximize the value of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications by providing a comprehensive set of infrastructure tools that optimize installation, updates and management.
Enhancements within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 include:
- Optimized user interface: New capabilities including a configurable homepage, new menu options and updated process maps that enhance the user experience and increase productivity.
- New reporting functionality: Advanced end user query capabilities help users to easily get access to the data they need to make the best business decisions. In addition, users can now quickly view the status and output of reports using a drop down menu.
- Improved IT administration functionality: In conjunction with Oracle Enterprise Manager, new management options enable administrators to define memory usage thresholds and alerts to remediate runaway processes for higher stability.
- High availability and disaster recovery enhancements in this latest tools release increase the resiliency of business services and transaction servers, helping to eliminate a single point of failure.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle’s complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle’s commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle’s Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle’s lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go towww.oracle.com/applications
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Blanc & Otus