The 4th set of Interview questions in the series.
- What changes must be made in jde.ini to view local TAM.
Add line “TamMenus=Show” in [INTERACTIVE RUNTIME] section.
- Tables containing BLOBS and Generic Text are suitable for replication – True or False.
- In Work with Server application, you can terminate a job with status = W (waiting) – True or False.
False. Only jobs with status P (processing) can be terminated.
- How many types of Data Structures are there? Name them.
5. BSFN Data Structure : Processing Option Data Structure : Media Object Data Structure : Form Interconnect Data Structure : Report Interconnect Data
- Packages contain a set of Central Objects in a runtime format. – True or False.
False. Packages contain a set of Replicated Objects in a runtime format.
- Handles (Table I/O) can be used to open a table or business view in only the environment you are logged into. – True or False.
False. Handles (Table I/O) can be used to open a table or business view in an environment other than the environment you are logged into.
- Rita is a part of the accounting group profile. The accounting group has access to the G09 menu. Rita’s profile gives her access to the G00 menu.
Which menu will Rita see when she signs on to OneWorld?
Only The G00 – Foundation menu, individual user settings override group settings.
- What is a Smart Field & what are its advantages?
A Data Dictionary item with an attached Business Function.
You don’t have to know how to write a Business Function. You don’t have to know how to pass values. They don’t have to be created every time you need the same functionality – they are reusable.
- What glossary group does a Smart Field Data Dictionary item belong to?
Glossary Group K
- What are three types of User Generated Data Structures?
Media Object Data Structures, Business Function Data Structures,Processing Option Data Structures