Oracle has finally released the 9.2 standalone after a slight gap (on 3rd Dec), when there were no DEMO files to be downloaded (neither 9.1). E9.2 was released on 6th October 2015 just ahead of OOW.
Its just when folks had just managed to install 9.1 correctly, that we have a new version with more application/process enhancements, and support for IoT etc.
Let us meddle with it.
- To get the files you will have to check out on eDelivery.Oracle.com
- Search for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Foundation as product and MS Windows 64bit as Platform
- Select and continue to get the list of all downloadable. You can see Standalone files listed under there.
- Select the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Standalone 18.104.22.168 and continue
- Download the 4 files as listed below and get ahead with your installation.
Shall be posting an article for 9.2 installation soon.
Check the MTRs for 9.2 below.
Required Components for Installing or Upgrading to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Release 9.2