Top 7 Reasons JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customers Choose the Oracle Technology Stack
Long prized for its open platform strategy, Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne can now run on a complete Oracle technology stack—including Oracle VM, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Oracle Database 11g, Oracle Fusion Middleware, and Oracle Enterprise Manager.
Here are the seven top reasons to run JD Edwards EnterpriseOne on a complete Oracle technology stack:
- Assure system uptime and performance with Oracle Enterprise Manager. Working together, Oracle Enterprise Manager and the Application Management Pack for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne give system administrators a top-down view of all servers and their infrastructure, managed from a single console. The result: better proactive monitoring of servers, faster troubleshooting, and a higher service level for end users.
- Give business users more control over report content and formatting. With the integration of Oracle BI Publisher with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, business users can now design more-robust output templates for their reports, including pictures, logos, and font control. Business users can also write ad hoc queries into the JD Edwards data and run reports through common desktop tools such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Reduce the cost, complexity, and risk of integrating applications within Oracle’s portfolio. The Oracle technology stack helps provide seamless integrations to Oracle’s best-of-breed applications, including project management, demand planning, forecasting, content management, and CRM On Demand. Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture and Process Integration Packs provide a flexible, standards-based framework for building resilient business processes more quickly and at lower cost.
- Improve performance and increase flexibility of business processes. The Oracle technology stack also helps customers integrate JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with third-party applications. With the Oracle SOA Suite, users can re-engineer business processes with more agility while avoiding service interruptions.
- Simplify and improve user access and security. With Oracle Access Manager, users can sign into all of their systems at once, which eliminates the need for multiple usernames and passwords, helps enforce strong password and authentication policies, and provides a centralized framework for security and compliance enforcement.
- Increase productivity with a consistent user interface. As JD Edwards users switch from one Oracle application to another, Oracle’s standard user interface design provides a seamless design experience that incorporates the latest advances in UI design. Users spend less time learning how to navigate new interfaces, which increases productivity.
- Build enterprise IT on a trusted, reliable, rock-solid platform. Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is engineered and tested to work with Oracle’s core technology—Oracle VM, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Oracle Database 11g, and Oracle Fusion Middleware, all of which consistently garner the industry’s top rankings.